Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome....

Welcome to our blog. To keep all of you up-to-date on our family happenings I've decided to give this blog thing a shot. For my first post I guess I should announce the newest member of our family...a new boxer puppy. He's only 12 days old so he is unofficially officially ours, but he should be joining our family in 6 weeks or so. We introduced Brodi to him already and I think they will get along just fine, but only time will tell so stay tuned for that. As far as Bailey she can't wait for the new puppy! She saw the puppies' mommy and kept saying she didn't want a big dog so I'm not sure that she understands that the puppy will not always be little. Jeremy and I are very excited and can't hardly wait, but are a little hesitant to potty train another dog. Here is the first and only picture we have so far of our new addition. A name has yet to be decided so any ideas are more than welcome.



P.S. All pics I post can be copied and saved...


No comments:

Post a Comment