Friday, April 17, 2009

San Onofre State beach

After a very busy last three weeks things have finally slowed down this past week. While Brittany was here visiting she managed to take some great pictures of Bailey at the San Onofre State beach. She always seems to get the best pictures of Bailey at just the right time, if only she lived closer to do it more often...



Chasing Brittany with a stick

Bailey with her bff Kali

My favorite one

On a side note I think we have finally decided to name our new puppy Hurley or Hurly and his sister's name is going to be Roxy, very beach and SoCal appropriate we decided. So we will have Jeremy, Bailey, Brody, Hurley or Hurly, and then there's Amanda, I'm not really sure what happened there.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics...wait can I say that? The part about the puppy name made me laugh out loud...."and then there's Amanda, I'm not really sure what happened there." Now that is funny!

    ReplyDelete