Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nameless puppy...

We've came up with a few name ideas for the new puppy, but have yet to come to an agreement on one. When we ask Bailey which name she likes she says she wants to name him puppy. Besides puppy here are the others we've came up with: Havoc, Kane, Boot, Scout, Tyke, Scooter, and Piston. I won't say whose favorite is which name, but were open to new suggestions or if you like these let us know so we can try to make a decision before he comes home.
2 weeks old


Cassie & Eric's little girl puppy on the right
Brother & Sister
Bailey & Brodi checking out the new family member

3 comments:

  1. You know my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I gave Jeremy a name but I guess it wasn't even considered. I like Havoc or Kane those would be cool...but doesn't matter what I think so have fun naming him. It is as hard as naming a baby...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we thought of a good name for the puppy... since it is a boxer call it brief.... get it boxer brief... LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete