Sunday, April 5, 2009

Disney on Ice

Finally after waiting 4 weeks, Bailey finally got to go to Disney on Ice today. Besides the overpriced souvenirs and food, the show was great and Bailey loved seeing Cinderella and all the Disney characters. It was a two hour show and she hardly moved an inch. The lighting wasn't the best for pictures during the show, but I managed to get a few of Bailey decked out in her Cinderella shirt and light up high heel shoes.

Where it all took place
"Bailey Dash"
Bad guy from Incredibles Jeremy Syndrome"
Waiting for the show to begin
Posing by Cinderella
Cinderella's castle
Highlight of the show for Bailey

She had to cover her eyes during the "scary part"


1 comment:

  1. Amanda this blog thing is really nice. I'm glad Bailey had a good time at the Disney show. She looks like she is getting so big. I can't wait for all of you to get back here for a few days so we can see her. I did get her a little something for when she comes back. I hope she doesn't have it already. I sent you a text asking if you had it but I didn't hear back from you yet. Well any way looks like everyone had a super good time. talk with you soon.

    ReplyDelete