Sunday, April 19, 2009

It could've been worse....

Kids are so random you just never know what their going to do next. Today we had an interesting incident with Bailey I thought was too funny not to share, so here goes. Yesterday while Jeremy and Bailey were fishing she decided she needed to go poopy, and of course there was not a potty in sight. To avoid an accident I told Bailey we'll just go outside, but she can only do that when there is not another option available. And because she's not the best listener these days that must of went in one ear and out the other. Well today after church Bailey was playing in her pool, (we thought), while Jeremy and I was talking in the garage and Bailey comes streaking through the garage, will barely say a word or tell us what she had done with her swimsuit, all she will say is, "I have to go inside, I have to go inside." So were thinking WOW she must really have to go potty. I go outside to grab her swimsuit and much to my surprise I saw she didn't go inside to go potty at all, it already happened. Apparently she decided to skip the privacy of the potty and squat in our front yard and bare all for everyone to see. Luckily, I didn't see anyone outside at the time so I hope nobody witnessed the incident taking place. She definitely doesn't have a shy bone in her, and at least it happened at home and not in a more public place.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to say she pooped in the church yard or something. When you said after church I thought OMG!!!! but then read on and it was not as bad as I thought. That little stinker I can't believe she did that. But then again I can she is so much like her daddy when it comes to things like that. Were you as bad as Jeremy was??? Silly little B...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! That is so funny! I can't wait until Miles does funny stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete