Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big, Big Girl Bed

We finally converted Bailey's bed from her Toddler daybed to her big girl full size bed. We've been talking about it for such a long time it seems and we finally got all the parts to make the conversion. It's so big and she looks so tiny in such a big bed but she absolutely loves it already. I never thought I would buy themed bedding but after searching high and low for a decently priced set, which does not come from Pottery Barn Kids or Company Kids, I gave in and let her pick her own bedding. She went from Ariel to My Little Pony and finally decided on ALL of the princesses! To say the least we have a bed definitely fit for a princess now...


10 comments:

  1. just lay back baby girl let me reach up under your nightie, pull down your cute little girl panties and we can make each other feel real good, that little pusey is going to taste so damn sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did that with one who was8 it felt so good going in her p u ss y

      Delete
  2. Bailey is so sexy. I wish I was in bed with her. I'd love to shove my big black cock in her hot tight little pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any child pussyis sexy

      Delete
    2. love veryungp u ssy

      Delete
    3. I would love to take turns fucking her with you. Hell I would even bring along my 1yr old niece to share

      Delete
    4. fuckyes babypussy is my favorite love you to sit and watch me with her

      Delete
  3. I want to fick her bad

    ReplyDelete