Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bicycle...Bicycle

If you know Jeremy then you know his favorite things are free. About a month ago he found a bike on the curb for trash, Jeremy being Jeremy pulled it out and took it home. I was not so thrilled with this find, considering we are so short on storage anyways and not to mention it needed a bit of help before it was rideable. Well after it sat for a month and Jeremy talked about how he was going to ride it to work I decided I would fix it for Jeremy for our anniversary. I took it in to a local bike store and it turns out it's actually a really nice bike worth $1000, who would've known! All the repairs were very minor and cost less then $100 to fix. Jeremy was thrilled with his surprise and has actually rode it to work and back, and Bailey has now found a new interest in her bike since her daddy now has one. I guess we can call this one a good find.


No comments:

Post a Comment