Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dance Class & Baby Update

Bailey has her very first dance recital coming up & with the recital comes a fancy dress. She had dance class pictures so I took the opportunity and took a few of my own while she was all dressed up. She's anxiously awaiting until the recital is over so she can get her hands on the dress for dress up.




A little baby update, we had our 36 week checkup/ultrasound yesterday. He's pretty smashed in there at this point so they couldn't really see much but they measured his head, thigh bone, and abdomen and from those measurements he's approximately 5lbs 9oz. They say the baby gains a 1/2 lb a week so if the measurements are accurate then he should be a little bigger then Bailey was at 7lbs 1.9 oz depending on when he arrives. My doctor goes on vacation starting June 26th so lets just hope he comes earlier then the due date of July 4th.

1 comment:

  1. dance for me pumpkin, very slowly strip for me and watch me stroking my c--k looking at your nkd body or maybe you could stroke or suck it for me

    ReplyDelete