Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back to Work

After a busy fun-filled 3 weeks Jeremy has officially checked back into work. Bailey and I are trying to get back into our weekly routine and Jeremy is trying to get back into the swing of not only working again but learning his new job at SOI. Bailey and I loved having Jeremy around during the day and its been nice to finally enjoy a summer together as a family.

After going through all the pictures we've been taking these past weeks, I found a few randoms I thought I'd share.
Bailey playing in the sprinklers at Disney

Lighting McQueen and Mater

Spinning in the teacups

Bailey with her new baby Minnie Mouse

Our super cool 3D goggles
Bailey and Robin on their last day together

Washing Tibs


Kye, Bailey, and Carson taking a break from the water at the Spectrum

Bailey watching the boys play

Taking a break from dancing

Dance party

Water hopscotch

No comments:

Post a Comment